The Gadget Guy
Do electric bikes really mean less flexing and less stressing?
Maybe I’m just getting older and grouchier, but I’m convinced traffic is getting worse, and the whole commuting experience is getting more stressful. My sister was asking me about electric bikes which got me thinking. Are they really a viable option or will we be laughed at all the way home – a 13-amp plug bouncing along behind our three-ton Hippo bike? Well, here’s the best I could lay my hands on.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive