The Gadget Guy
Tech to help you get up and go
I’ve heard of people who naturally wake up at 6am, smile as they go about their morning routine and head off to face their day with a spring in their step. Bastards. After hitting the snooze button innumerable times, I somehow drag my head off the pillow and find my way out of the house through a haze of resentment for those still tucked up in bed. So here is the plan. I’ve scoured the world for gadgets that might help me and my kind become more like those lucky rise’n’shiners.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive