The Gadget Guy
Colin Baker: tech hacks for those New Year’s resolutions
I recently asked a friend if she had any New Year’s resolutions for 2015. She pulled out her diary, flicked a few pages and presented a list: ‘Resolutions for 2014’. This made me feel a whole lot better about my own great intentions for this year that haven’t quite been scratched off the list yet. This year will be different, and I’ve picked out some technology to make sure of it.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.