Technostress: How tech can lead to worry, distraction and inefficiency
Increased connectivity brings with it issues in focusing on what actually needs to be done at a given time
The very devices that enable us to work often prove to be the worst causes of distraction and frustration. Without email, WhatsApp, Slack and the like, it would be near impossible to do most jobs, but these tools come with their own sets of hindrances.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive