Scurri chief says Brexit is a ‘win-win-win’ scenario for the company whatever happens
Rory O’Connor is adamant that his firm’s systems can cope with Brexit at ‘the flick of a switch’, even in a no-deal situation
Wexford-based firm Scurri aims to add 19 jobs over the next 18 months, as it looks to expand its operations into continental Europe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.