How a savvy security company cleaned up by pivoting to the smarthome market
Irish firm HomeSecure is shrewdly supplying what multinationals like Hive and Nest might not, writes Emmet Ryan
Irish smart security business HomeSecure.ie plans to double its number of users over the next three years, adding 15,000 new customers in the process, after securing a partnership with 123.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive