The growth of the Dalata Hotel group through data
Stephen McNally tells Jason Walsh how the success of the Dalata Hotel group is underpinned by data
At 7am on a Thursday morning, the Clayton Hotel in Leopardstown, Co Dublin is already busy. Not overrun, but the hum of activity makes it feel more like 10am. Having arrived to meet the group’s deputy chief executive Stephen McNally, I sink into a leather armchair, drink a coffee and flick through the complimentary newspaper. Not far from me, a guest is working on his laptop, and just around the corner, at a special bar fitted out with USB and power outlets, sits another.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.