Registrations for .ie domain names jump 29 per cent
Some 51,040 new .ie domain names were registered in 2018 – an average of almost 140 every day. That represents a 29 per cent increase on 2017. The data come from the 2018 .ie Domain Profile Report (PDF), published by IE Domain Registry, the company which manages Ireland’s country-code domain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive