Moleskine putting smart pen to paper
The idea of smart products missing the point of analogue function screams of hubris
Developed as part of a collaboration between Moleskine, Huawei and Vodafone, the most surprising thing about this smart writing set is that it actually makes a whole lot of sense. When a smart notepad landed on this desk, the product looked ripe for a scathing assessment. The idea of smart products missing the point of analogue function screamed of hubris.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive