Please Mind The Gap
Is AI the lucrative answer to closing Ireland’s digital gap with the US? Amanda Connolly investigates
Despite the arrival of tech behemoths like Facebook and Google to the shores of Ireland’s Silicon Docks, and recognition of Ireland as a tech capital in Europe, there remains a sizeable 30 per cent digital gap between us and countries like the US or China.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.