No sympathy for those duped by warrenbuffet99
WIth a high profile figure’s identity getting hijacked, there had to be some expectation that Twitter would step in
It really felt like the early 2000s or really late 1990s on Twitter during the early part of this week. Hundreds of thousands of you proved that you are lazy, idiotic, and downright irresponsible on the internet. Congratulations, a whole bunch of you who are crying out for more protection online showed that there are many of you too far beyond hope to merit the rest of us caring.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.