Microsoft’s big facial recognition leap
When it comes to privacy, your enemy is always Bob in accounting
Welcome back to one of this corner’s favourite topics, facial recognition technology. For those unfamiliar, there has been one long-standing issue with this branch of IT that has so far limited its ability to invade your privacy: It’s racist and sexist.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.