Microsoft taking a new outlook on acquisitions
Under vice-president of business Peggy Johnson, the tech giant’s takeover strategy has evolved slowly but surely
The title wildly understates the pressure that came with the job. Officially, Peggy Johnson is Microsoft’s executive vice-president of business development. Far more importantly, she was the first big hire made by Satya Nadella when he took over as the tech goliath’s chief executive.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive