Leaders' Questions & Answers
Emily Maree is back with another six questions for six experts
1. It was announced recently that Apple complies to 80 per cent of US data demands, as opposed to 75 per cent in Ireland and 55 per cent in Britain. What are your thoughts on Apple handing over this information?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive