Server management is evolving fast and the way the stack is being dealt with is changing, writes Alex Meehan
With more demand than ever before now being placed on the IT department, there is growing pressure on those involved in server management to do more with less. Alongside the usual day-to-day maintenance that is required, the IT department is frequently tasked with meeting higher-level business objectives.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive