Keen for screens
The tablet and laptop markets are completely saturated, which is good news for consumers this Christmas, writes Killian Woods
This Christmas, those of you on the lookout for a tablet can rejoice – market trends are on your side, as not only has the quantity of models available increased, but so too has their quality. With Apple getting some mixed reviews for its iPad Air 2, these new models could win a foothold in the market as consumers branch out to try something new and cheaper.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.