Irish film-makers seek funds for virtual reality film
Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign is underway to fund 'Joanna'
A group of Irish film-makers are planning to produce the first-ever feature-length virtual reality (VR) movie. The project is an effort to explore the potential and limitations of the technology.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive