iOS or Android: which is right for you?
With the big two in the smartphone market rolling out new devices, Jess Kelly looks at what device is right for you
Samsung and Apple unveiled new flagship phones recently. Those looking to buy a high-powered device for work and play are spoiled for choice. While there is an overlap in terms of functionality of the devices from the tech giants, should the operating system be a consideration for those in the market for a new phone?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive