Huawei’s plan for world domination
Huawei overtakes Apple as the second biggest smartphone-maker in the world
The quest for the big two to become the big three in the smartphone market finally appears to be nearing a conclusion. Huawei, the Chinese phone maker that made a huge splash with its P20 line earlier this year, has formally overtaken Apple as the second biggest smartphone-maker in the world.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.