All hail the Irish taxi firm going global
Jess Kelly looks at how Lynk has developed a market in the crowded taxi app sector
The taxi business in Ireland has changed dramatically over the past ten years. Cars-on-demand became the norm in major cities as international firms arrived into the country. Not willing to be left behind, Noel Ebbs took his experience of the industry and technical brain to develop Lynk, the Irish answer to the likes of MyTaxi and Uber.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive