Google's hard road of hardware
Being the hardware increases your chances of being the software
Google really wants you to know how much it has done for you, the mortal. It loves you, it respects you, but it demands your love and devotion for the great gifts it has bestowed upon you. Well, kinda. That and repeated ‘well kinda’ moments defined a genuinely interesting rollout of new consumer devices from the tech giant on Tuesday.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.