Get ready for your (AI-powered) close-up
The next wave of video conferencing offers more than just boardroom meetings, writes Róisín Kiberd
Imagine your boss as a 3D hologram, in the style of Tupac’s posthumous performance at Coachella 2012. Picture it now: your boss, manifested as a glowing, eerily realistic avatar, shimmering and translucent as they pace around the room, discussing your company’s latest quarterly finance report.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.