Gardaí achieve ISO 50001 status
An Garda Síochána (AGS) has become the first police force in the world to achieve the globally recognised international energy management standard (ISO 50001). Since starting the project for certification, the Gardaí have saved €9.6 million in energy costs and have plans for further savings as they roll out ISO 50001 across all Garda stations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive