‘Diversity resonates with people’
How we think about who we hire and what it is we want from those we hire is particularly relevant
If a key person leaves a business, replacing them requires some deep thinking. There’s no like-for-like replacement for anyone. What needs to be replaced are the assets that individual brought – from skills on the job to communication talent, and even what they brought to the office.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive