Digital health firm aims to raise €9.5m for global expansion
HealthBeacon, an Irish digital health company which helps patients manage medication, is hoping to raise up to €9.5 million to fund its international expansion and develop new products.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive