Consumer the loser in Google and Amazon row
The more walls that go up, the more hoops people have to jump through In the escalating battle between tech giants
This corner has long berated Virgin Media and Eir’s refusal to cooperate over the provision of the latter’s sports pack but the telcos pale in comparison to Google and Amazon when it comes to raw childishness between giant corporations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive