Connecting with customers via the cloud
Jess Kelly talks to Kevin Brennan of Callbrix about how it’s helping companies connect better with clients
Starting out on a new business venture can be overwhelming, with many decisions to make and overheads to think of. Callbrix is an Irish company offering a cloud phone solution to start-ups and entrepreneurs with small or growing businesses. For those unsure of what that actually entails, managing director of Callbrix, Kevin Brennan, has a simple analogy for explaining how his business works.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive