Colin Baker: The Gadget Guy
Forget what you think you know - the tech world is full of incorrect information
Myths exist in every industry, line of work and subject matter; established ideas that have become entrenched but are entirely incorrect. Who invented the motor car and the production line? Henry Ford with his Model T, right? Not so. He was beaten to the game by, amongst others, Karl Benz. I thought I’d dispel a few more popular myths in tech land this week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive