Client Solutions completes buyback
Irish software services provider Client Solutions recently completed a buyback led by its original management team, including the company founders Shemas Eivers and Teddy McCarthy. The company, which was acquired by Tech Data from Avnet in 2017 as part of a larger transaction, currently employs over 150 consultants. It has offices in Cork, Dublin, Barcelona, and Poland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive