Buyer’s guide: Ultrabooks
For busy, travelling professionals, not much can touch the traditional ultrabook’s combination of power and portability, writes Stephen Errity. The format has evolved rapidly in recent years, with convertible 2-in-1s giving even greater flexibility, so there’s plenty to consider before making your decision. Here, we take a look at some of the latest offerings in this fast-moving end of the market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive