Bumble-ing along at quite a Clip
Online dating app Bumble in jersey sponsorship deal with the Los Angeles Clippers
On-line dating app Bumble has managed to hit two rather different parts of the media over the past 24 hours. First came news that it would ban photos of users with guns on its app. In the wake of the Parkland shooting in Florida, Bumble took the action but law enforcement and military personnel will still be permitted to display firearms in photos where they are in uniform.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.