Both sides of the coin
For Mark Kellett and Magnet, it’s easy to help SMEs think big because it’s not so long since the telco was an underdog
Founded in 2004, Magnet has been active in the Irish telecoms market for over a decade, but the road to becoming a big player internationally came from modest beginnings. Selling fibre networks to customers in the early days was a tough challenge.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.