After 20 years at Microsoft, PJ Hough is leading a major transformation at Citrix in his role as chief product officer.
Clippy is not necessarily the legacy PJ Hough wants to leave, but he knows he will forever be associated with it. The man from Borrisokane in Co Tipperary led the creation of Microsoft Office as we know it but now, after 20 years with the company, he has a new challenge Stateside.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.