Bank of Ireland is building robots, but not as we know them
Robotic software to speed up interactions and transactions is being produced in an innovative space in Cabinteely.
Cabinteely is a perfectly inoffensive village, quite near a variety of places that would naturally make people think of significant tech moves in Ireland. Carrickmines is down the road and the Media Cube in Dún Laoghaire IADT is only a little further away in Kill O’The Grange. The village itself, however, is home to a remarkably innovative hub suited to Cabo’s own quiet nature.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive