Bang & Olufsen invests €300,000 in Dublin store
The store is operated by NuConnect, the largest Bang & Olufsen retail group in Ireland and Britain
Bang & Olufsen has invested €300,000 in the launch of its new store on Dublin’s Duke Street. The store is operated by NuConnect, the largest Bang & Olufsen retail group in Ireland and Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive