ATXA secures €2.5m in funding to research new cardiovascular drugs
The company is one of just three Irish companies to secure funding in this latest round
ATXA Therapeutics, a University College Dublin (UCD) life sciences spin-out, which is developing novel therapeutic drugs to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and other related cardiovascular conditions, has secured €2.5 million in funding under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Programme Phase 2.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive