Waze is a free community-based traffic and navigation app that takes things a step further than other satnav apps such as Google Maps and TomTom. After typing in an address, you can just drive as normal with the app open on your phone to passively contribute traffic and other road data, but you can also take a more active role by sharing information on accidents, speed traps or any other hazards you encounter on your journey. There is also an active community of Waze map editors who ensure that the data in their areas is always up-to-date.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive