The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Ed Clarkin of Compu b explains to Jess Kelly how his firm practises what it preaches
As 2017 comes to a close, it’s interesting to look back at the year that was in terms of technology. While there were many devices launched across every sector of the tech market, one company dominated many of the headlines, as usual. Apple unveiled three new smartphones, updates for iOS and a host of products to their laptop and tablet line-up.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive