A whole lot of Data
As data volumes grow exponentially for businesses, the focus is turning to how best to derive value from it
Over one billion Google searches are done every single day. Over 290 billion emails are sent every day, and 30-plus petabytes (more than 30 million gigabytes) of user-generated data is stored, accessed and analysed from Facebook alone. The amount of data being created that can be useful for businesses is huge today.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive