A changing landscape
The next few years will end up changing how both e-commerce and e-payments are defined, writes Quinton O’Reilly
When you think about e-commerce or e-payments, the likely image is going to somewhere like Amazon, picking an item and then buying it through a portal. The reality is that newer ways of carrying out online transitions or handling finances are going to emerge over the next few years, and the landscape may change drastically between then and now.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive