5G has a rural issue
Relying on 5G and its successors to keep applying band-aids to gaping wounds simply isn’t going to suffice
Vodafone went for a bit of levity with its 5G trial launch this week - Max Gasparonni appeared via hologram for the press conference announcing plans for a 5G trial in the Dublin docklands - but a more serious matter awaits, and it knows the conversation is going to have to shift to the government in a hard way.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.