Wreath-making guide: Make use of what's free and natural
Make a wreath to welcome visitors to your home and show off your gardening skills
One of the great joys of gardening is enjoying the fruits of your labour – fresh vegetables, cut flowers, herbs on demand, a pristine lawn or a border humming with bees. But at this time of year those pleasures have dwindled and braving the cold for a few brussel sprouts doesn’t have the same effect.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive