Working for the cure, but feeding the disease
Providing housing to people exiting homelessness needs to be much easier, or no landlord will do it
I recently had an interaction with the housing section of Dublin City Council. Of their own volition, a client had decided that they would take a person out of homelessness and rent a property to them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive