Work starts at Ballymoss House site
U+I has started building on the Ballymoss House site in Sandyford, Co Dublin, in partnership with local contractor Collen Construction.The British property developer and Colony Capital acquired the then partly vacant modern office block of some 6,224.5 square metres at the end of 2016, a year after it went to market. Colony paid €13.65 million for the building, which was built by David Arnold in 2000 and is located at the junction of Ballymoss and Carmanhall Road in Dublin 18.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive