Wine from 1774 to be experienced through all five of the senses
It is very rare to find a wine in good condition which was made before the French Revolution. Vin Jaune, made in the Jura mountains of eastern France, is probably the only French wine capable of this longevity, according to Master of Wine Anthony Barne.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive