Well-maintained country house on Galway outskirts
Situated on the outskirts of Oranmore, property is a ten-minute drive from Galway city
Dating back to 1820, Renville House in Oranmore, Co Galway has been owned by the Lydon family since they purchased it from the Blakes – one of the tribes of Galway – in 1960.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.