Well-located eateries are the flavour of the month
Prices are on the up for restaurants and cafés in salubrious (and even not-so-salubrious) locales around Dublin
Prices for enviably- located restaurants and cafés are on the increase, as a result of private investors competing with restaurant operators for the few that are coming to the market. This applies not only to upmarket restaurants in affluent middle-class areas, but also to fast food outlets in busy areas with high footfall.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.