Vulture funds are key to this nation’s recovery
If the buy-ups result in more new homes, we should rename vultures phoenix funds
In Lewis Carroll’s Through The Looking Glass, the Queen of Hearts said she could think of six impossible things before breakfast, we’ll make do with just one on a Sunday. Here’s what I’d like you to try to conceive for a moment: vulture funds are going to do more good than harm and are key to the nation’s recovery.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive