The value gap: How northside trumps southside
A flat sold in Ballymun was almost three times better value for money per square metre than one sold in Dublin 4
Latest auction results show a wide variation in value for money between apartments in different parts of Dublin, when valued on the basis of price per square metre.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive