Two rustic boltholes in the Garden County
A pair of elegant rural piles in County Wicklow have come to the market
County Wicklow is known as the Garden of Ireland, perhaps on account of its lush green landscape, thriving plant life and beautiful scenery. Or maybe the sobriquet is a reference to the luxuriously planted estates of its big houses, such as Powerscourt House. Or possibly because it serves as a garden to neighbouring Dublin?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.